• Kiira Health is a telemedicine company for women.
We are seeking a **Senior Technical Product Manager with experience in digital healthcare who will own the Kiiras virtual healthcare Platform with responsibility for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the development of this SaaS product. The Product Manager must possess business acumen, as well as engineering wherewithal, in order to be able to lead your team, strategize, drive and bring products to market. You will work extensively with our customer-facing team and cross-functionally with Client Services, Engineering, and Sales in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need. We are looking for a well-rounded and experienced technical product manager who, as an individual contributor, will be the scrum master as well as a product owner in our agile shop. You must have experience writing tickets, running retros, leading daily stand-ups in addition to driving the product vision to be successful.
• Primary Responsibilities
- Manage an Agile development based scrum team as scrum master and product owner by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements. - Write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization. Groom the backlog of stories and features.
- Facilitate and lead Agile meetings including daily stand-ups and retros.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications. Own the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization Build product prototypes and mock-ups Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules flows, and use cases, as well as user experience (UX), generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes, and design and copy documents Identify market needs, competitive positions, and customer trends.
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability, and feasibility of product features
-4+ years experience as a Product Manager working for a SaaS company
- Demonstrated experience with agile approaches and processes including experience leading retros, stand-ups, writing tickets, and grooming a backlog.
- Familiarity with Google, AWS, or Microsoft Azure infrastructure products, digital marketing, analytics, and big data technologies demonstrated skills with database technologies.
- Prior engineering experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA, and launch- Excellent leadership, project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
• Security, Availability, and Confidentiality Requirements:
- You are responsible for protecting the credentials provided to you for user (and customer, where applicable) networks, systems, and data
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all Kiira customer data to which you are granted access. Any suspected compromises of Kiira Health's proprietary data or customer data must be reported to Management immediately.
- You will adhere to the HIPAA Information Security Policy and Procedures and supporting standard operating procedures to protect Company systems and data.
- Respond to and resolve customer help desk requests
- You will alert management immediately with any expected system or data compromises and/or system failure impacting the security, confidentiality, availability, and integrity of customer data. You will be required to attend an annual Information Security Awareness Training
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven, and fun team.
-An incredible work environment.
- Fun, casual, and fast-paced work culture.
-Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time.
• About Kiira:
Kiira Health is a virtual clinic revolutionizing women's health for young women starting with colleges and universities. The Kiira platform consists of a mobile app and web dashboard. The app seamlessly connects users to trusted clinicians including Primary care physicians, Ob/Gyn’s, Mental health experts/ therapists, Nurse practitioners, and more via phone, video, and chat through a HIPAA compliant platform.
College Administrators utilize the Kiira dashboard to manage the health of their student population and track relevant analytics including cost savings analysis, contact/outbreak tracing, top questions asked and general user activity to help understand and better serve their population.
Our headquarters is located in Downtown LA (currently working remotely), and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.