Kiira Health is a venture backed, healthcare technology startup based in Los Angeles. Our mission is to increase access to health resources for young multicultural women. We are achieving this mission by providing affordable, convenient, and culturally relevant healthcare so that our members can comfortably seek professional advice and thrive from providers they can trust.
Kiira Health's virtual clinic is revolutionizing women's health for young women, starting with colleges and universities. Kiira's HIPAA compliant platform consists of a mobile app and web dashboard. The app seamlessly connects users to trusted clinicians including Primary Care Physicians, OB/GYN’s, Mental Health Experts/Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, and more via phone, video, and chat.
At Kiira, we strive to make every day a new opportunity to grow, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the chance to do work that is meaningful. We are a mission driven, rapid growing, all-star team. You’ll find a transparent & supportive work environment at Kiira.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager you will own Kiira's virtual healthcare platform by defining and writing requirements, prioritizing features, planning sprints, and strategical driving Kiira's product roadmap forward. You will work cross-functionally with Client Services, Engineering, and Sales in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need.
- Manage an Agile development based scrum team as Product Owner by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements.
- Write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization.
- Groom the backlog of stories and features.
- Facilitate and lead Agile meetings including daily stand-ups and retros.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications.
- Own the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization.
- Build product prototypes and mock-ups.
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules flows, and use cases, as well as user experience (UX), generate deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes, and design and copy documents Identify market needs, competitive positions, and customer trends.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability, and feasibility of product features.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager working for a SaaS company.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile approaches and processes including experience leading retros, stand-ups, writing tickets, and grooming a backlog.
- Familiarity with Google, AWS, or Microsoft Azure infrastructure products, digital marketing, analytics, and big data technologies demonstrated skills with database technologies.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA, and launch.
- Excellent leadership, project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Prior engineering experience preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven, and fun team.
- An incredible work environment.
- Fun, casual, and fast-paced work culture.
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO and more.