Kiira Health is a venture backed, healthcare technology startup based in Los Angeles. Our mission is to increase access to health resources for young multicultural women. We are achieving this mission by providing affordable, convenient, and culturally relevant healthcare so that our members can comfortably seek professional advice and thrive from providers they can trust.
Kiira Health's virtual clinic is revolutionizing women's health for young women, starting with colleges and universities. Kiira's HIPAA compliant platform consists of a mobile app and web dashboard. The app seamlessly connects users to trusted clinicians including Primary Care Physicians, OB/GYN’s, Mental Health Experts/Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, and more via phone, video, and chat.
At Kiira, we strive to make every day a new opportunity to grow, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the chance to do work that is meaningful. We are a mission driven, rapid growing, all-star team. You’ll find a transparent & supportive work environment at Kiira.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Working knowledge in web and design tools like Webflow, Figma, and Canva.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetic
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Experience working within the Agile Methodology framework
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven, and fun team.
- An incredible work environment.
- Fun, casual, and fast-paced work culture.
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO and more.