Kiira Health is a venture backed, healthcare technology startup based in Los Angeles. Our mission is to increase access to health resources for young multicultural women. We are achieving this mission by providing affordable, convenient, and culturally relevant healthcare so that our members can comfortably seek professional advice and thrive from providers they can trust.
Kiira Health's virtual clinic is revolutionizing women's health for young women, starting with colleges and universities. Kiira's HIPAA compliant platform connects users to trusted clinicians including Primary Care Physicians, OB/GYN’s, Mental Health Experts/Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, and more via phone, video, and chat.
At Kiira, we strive to make every day a new opportunity to grow, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the chance to do work that is meaningful. We are a mission driven, rapid growing, all-star team. You’ll find a transparent and supportive work environment at Kiira.
This is a hybrid position and requires collaboration in our Los Angeles office. Local candidates only. In this role, you will lead Kiira Health's marketing strategy and elevate our brand, social media, content management, email marketing, and paid marketing initiatives. If you're an exceptional Marketing Manager that enjoys wearing multiple hats and looking for a mission driven company that's revolutionizing women's healthcare, apply today!
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Sales and Clinical Operations) to establish growth strategies to support Kiira's revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education, engagement and revenue conversion.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Manage Kiira's SEO initiatives.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from marketing data all the way up to the executive level.
- Participate in Kiira's clinician engagement program.
- Collaborate in Kiira's marketing calendar and marketing assets.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 3+ years in social media, content management, paid search, email campaigns, and SEO.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of visual and graphic design.
- Portfolio of work - posts, captions, engagement growth, videos etc.
- Ability to create and edit photo, video and podcast content.
- Expert copywriting skills (for captions, newsletter, etc).
- Good project management skills for planning and executing content strategy through email and social media.
- Proven track record and success in designing and implementing revenue growth strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfort working with and building strategies with administrative leadership across various colleges and universities.
- Self-motivated, proactive and solutions-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Passion to keep growing and learning especially about the unique and evolving world of diversity and inclusion.
- Working knowledge of design, email marketing, and website tools, like Figma, Sendgrid, and Webflow is huge plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven, and fun team.
- An incredible work environment.
- Fun, casual, and fast-paced work culture.
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO and more.