The Company: Kiira is a telemedicine company for young women connecting them to trusted clinicians including OBGYN's, Women's Health Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse-Midwives, Mental health counselors, and more available 24/7.
We are a company revolutionizing women's health starting with young women in colleges and universities.
Read more about Kiira Here: https://www.kiira.io/
The Gig : We are looking for counselors Licensed by California and/or New York State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD, or similar credentials).
Formal professional training in the following areas is highly valued:
* Marriage therapist
* Mental Health Counselor
* Professional Counselor
* Clinical social worker
We need you to
1. Have Deep clinical expertise in providing psychiatric and mental health services (at least 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience) including asking questions that will help clients identify their feelings and behaviors,
2. Counsel clients on concerns such as unsatisfactory relationships and interpersonal issues, encourage individuals to develop and use skills and strategies for confronting their problems in a constructive manner,
3. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans addressing relationship problems, destructive patterns of behavior and other personal issues,
4. Confer with clients to develop plans for post-treatment activities, and refer clients to a psychiatrist if necessary.
You will be perfect for this role if:
* Your superpower is listening and helping people
* you love to care for women who have experienced trauma including having a lived experience of abuse,
* you love to support low-income women,
* you are passionate about delivering quality care to LGBTQ+ identified folks,
* you care about delivering mental health resources to immigrant or migrant or English-as-a-second-language populations.